INTERN NEEDED FOR GROWING BOUTIQUE FITNESS CONCEPT IN FRANKFURT
We are looking for a pro-active and dynamic all-rounder who will support us during our expansion to Frankfurt.
Urban Heroes is Germany’s first premium boutique fitness studio, specialising in High-Intensity Interval training. Our flagship studio is situated in the heart of Hamburg, and has grown to become one of the city’s most popular workout destinations. We offer following key benefits:
Our HIIT-workout combines cardiovascular training on treadmills with functional body-weight training on steps. Each workout burns up to 1000 calories per session!
We pride ourselves in offering 5* service in a premium setting with all the trims: high-end shower products, towels, water and delicious protein-shakes – we have everything our clients need.
Book & pay online – easily and conveniently. We make sure that there is no unnecessary paper waste and everything can be arranged seamlessly using our Urban Heroes App.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are a small but powerful team currently working on replicating the Urban Heroes experience in Frankfurt. We are searching for an intern who has a keen interest in finance, is passionate about fitness and has some experience in marketing, sales or operations.
Our vision is to create a location in Frankfurt that is highly eco-conscious and attracts Urban Heroes who are passionate about:
- Their health and wellbeing (physical & mental)
- Are conscious consumers
- enjoy time with a community of like-minded people
- and lastly, are addicted to HIIT
Your role will be multi-faceted and include:
You will be required to support all senior staff in their day to day activities, this will include but not be limited to:
– Support the Hub Manager with operations tasks as and when required
– Support the New Business Developer with sales-related tasks, ie. preparing spreadsheets, calling companies etc.
– Support the Marketing Manager with promotions, distributing flyers & general assistance
– Support in the day to day operations and activities of the business
Your role will include various forms of research and cost comparison, to equip the new studio in Frankfurt with daily consumables. This will include but will not be limited to:
– Sustainable alternatives to plastic
– Ways to make our impact on nature lighter / Innovative methods to be greener
– Employment options for staff with migration backgrounds / previously disadvantaged with lack of suitable opportunities
- Financial models:
Your responsibility will include the set-up of various financial models to assess the feasibility of the above research and assess their implementation possibilities.
Your role will be full-time for a period of 3-6 months, with the option of full-time employment thereafter. Your start would be in August.
During this paid internship, you will see how a business is created from the ground up – and will see your work pay off in the period of only 6 months. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the senior management team with exposure to the inner workings of sales, marketing and operations.
This is an excellent internship for candidates interested in pursuing a career in fitness, lifestyle or the nutrition industries – but also, for those looking to experience the fundamentals of entrepreneurship in a dynamic and competitive environment.
Do you have what it takes? Please send your CV and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org!